12.6.11

2 steps back



I KNOW I'VE BEEN PRETTY AWOL RECENTLY (I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I BLOGGED) BUT I'M ABOUT TO EXPLAIN WHY.
AFTER TWO YEARS AT UNIVERSITY I DECIDED I WAS DOING COMPLETELY THE WRONG COURSE FOR ME AND DECIDED TO GET SOME BALLS AND TRY TO DO WHAT I ACTUALLY WANT TO DO: INTERIOR DESIGN.
SO THIS WHOLE TIME I'VE BEEN AWAY I'VE BEEN BACK ON UCAS AND APPLYING TO UNIVERSITIES, SO ANYONE WHO HAS EVER HAD TO CREATE A PORTFOLIO WILL KNOW HOW MUCH WORK IT TAKES.
I'VE GOT TWO OFFERS, SO NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DECIDE WHERE I WANT TO GO FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS (NOT SO EASY).

THESE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF MY BEDROOM SO YOU CAN GET A LITTLE IDEA OF MY CURRENT STYLE.



CHECK OUT MY SHOP / FOLLOW ME ON bloglovin' AND fashiolista


7 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful room! Looks like you're really good at interior design :) Good luck with changing the course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed after two years too... it was the best thing I did. Good luck with it all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have a nice room! Love the big white mirror

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have an amazing room! I'm so interesed in interior desing also! I think it could be a nice and creative job xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god you're bedroom is just so beautiful, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your room is gorgeous! Good luck with choosing a uni, I hope it all goes well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. matey very brave move....good luck with it all. judging by the pics it will all go smashing x

    ReplyDelete