4.2.11

bricking it

source: designsponge


If/when I get my own pad to play around with and decorate, exposed brick walls are a must.


The second photo is kills two birds with one stone because I'm also lusting over wooden ladders. I tried to look for one all summer, scouring through boot-sales and even asking friends if they happened to have one in their shed that I could pinch. But they literally seem to be found nowhere.


I've been a useless blogger the last couple of days but my man is coming up for the weekend so hopefully I'll be able to nag him enough to take some outfit shots.



7 comments:

  1. the wooden ladder looks quite cool actually :) has anyone got an old wooden bunk bed or anything? maybe you could use the ladder off that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want this flat. or house! doesn´t metter. Love this style of flats!!

    http://zorikep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a mixture of a couple of different places.

    Could be an option for the bunk bed idea, but i think I would have to work a lot on it to make it look older and more rustic..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I'm moving soon and since I've lived in a high rise already, I'm looking for a loft space with - you guessed it - exposed brick walls. I'm so excited!
    Have a great one! x http://xnta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am after one of those ladders to for my boyfriends mum!

    Only ever seen one of the, should have bought it when we had the chance!!

    Have a great weekend!

    SparksandFireworks.blogspot!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love exposed brick wall. They add so much texture to a room!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    --Ashley
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a loft and we have brick walls and I loove it! Love your inspiration pictures!
    http://justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete