24.2.11

lfw outfit

Blazer, Clutch - H&M, Jeans - Zara, Tee - Forever 21, Shoes - Ted Baker, Necklace - Made by me.


Here's my outfit from tuesday at London Fashion Week, not the most practical for mooching around in the cold British winter. Cue cold wrists and cold toes.

I'm very proudly wearing the necklace I made recently, and I'll show it in a bit more detail later on in the week. I was over the moon when someone asked me where it was from and I could tell them it was my own creation.

Amongst the photos is one of me with Jess, a fellow blogger, who I met up with for the first time on the day. I've always thought I was quite an average size, but she makes me look almost midget-like. I swear I'm not that diddy, she's just very tall.

Peace out.


follow me on bloglovin' and fashiolista


6 comments:

  1. i love your necklace! and the shoes are really cute too :) enjoy LFW!!
    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable x

    myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Stunning! gorgeous necklace.. more info plzzzz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for your comment ;P

    Wow, you look amazing!

    I love your blog - I have to follow you :)

    Lene Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hy! Thanks to stop at my blog cougarvintage.blogspot.com
    I love your shoes w/bow and a nail polish too! Just love it!
    Let's follow each other!
    beijos

    ReplyDelete