11.2.11

teen vogue snapshot





Thanks to the lovely follower who gave me the heads up about this, I thought I'd have got some kind of email or something.

What a nice suprise.

Hopefully it might help my insomnia, because right now in the UK it's nearly 4am and I still can't get to sleep.


As you can tell by the outfit, I sent this in a little while ago and had completely forgotten about it.

Here's a link to the whole page if you want to read it properly and check out the other talent.

Well hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm off to count sheep...



follow me on bloglovin' and fashiolista


11 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!

    gorgeous blog,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!
    New folower,if you want,follow me too.
    Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read that feature! Congratulations.
    Please check out/follow my blog. I love yours!

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey :) i'm at the colchester campus, how bout you? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a lovely surprise for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on the feature, so glad someone let you know or you may never have known!

    -vicki!
    http://snseandsnsibility.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! congrats katie!

    xoxo LA

    www.thatlagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! congratulations :)


    @anacarolpaivaa (follow me?)
    carolpaivablog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you girlie--thats really awesome.

    come visit again :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh congrats on the teen vogue feature that's amazing! Also, seriously loving the H&M clutch below! I'm obsessed with all things leopard print ha.
    Also, just to let you know I've written a post about the stylish blogger award you gave me :) Hope you're well x

    ReplyDelete