26.2.11

following the herd

Shirt - Zara, Skirt, Boots - ASOS, Belt - H&M, Sunglasses - RayBan (boyfriend's)


Here's what I wore yesterday. Sorry about the repeat use of this road, but it's hard enough to get  my man to take photo's, let alone to move more than 2 meters away from his house to do so.

Had a right mare of a day trying to get a pair of trousers. I bought one pair the other day, then took them back the next day and exchanged them for a different pair, then decided I preferred the original ones, so today I had to travel to three different shopping spots in London just to track down said trousers. 

Anyway, you'll get a peak at what I bought soon enough.


follow me on bloglovin' and fashiolista


11 comments:

  1. That's so chic!You look really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which trousers did you go all the way to london for then? :) & awesome look :)


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoes! Definitely will be having an asos browse later to check them out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the skirt... I used to struggle getting my boyfriend to take my outfit photos too, then I got myself a tripod instead! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty, I'm in love with this shirt :)
    I always try to convince my brother or sister or my friends to take pictures of my outfit, but none of them wants to move out of our backyard -.-
    I like this road, though :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit! thank you for your comment! I'll follow your blog because I really like what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. zebras! love it, gorgeous shoes as well
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting on my blog - means i found yours! You have great style :)

    grace@ gracestylespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute! I just posted about animals the other day! Thanks for stopping by my blog before! I'm your newest fan! oh umm I mean follower! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Blog !
    I love these boots, in fact I'm a follower now ;)

    ReplyDelete