9.1.11

blazing


Blazer, Silk Top, Jeans - Zara, Wedges - Office, Bag - Holiday Purchase


I had my eye on this long-line check blazer as soon as I first saw it on a random shopping trip in Canary Wharf. It was really soft and it looked like it had a lovely fit, but then I looked at the price tag.. uh oh.. I knew then that I had to leave the shop as soon as possible so I wouldn't try it on and cave in.

A couple of weeks later on in Covent Garden, on yet another shopping trip, there it was again. That was it, it must be have been fate, and so I tried it on hoping that it would be horrible and that I could forget all about it...
Bugger. I loved it. I HAD to have it. Luckily I convinced my lovely boyfriend to go halves with me as one of my christmas presents.

Sorry about the all-over Zara by the way. I'd say about 50% of my wardrobe is Zara, it's hands-down my favourite shop. And you might be thinking, 'Another pair of wedges?'.. sorry, but they are just so much more comfortable than anything else out there. However, find me a pair of stilettos that I can wear pain-free for a whole night's worth of dancing and you may just be able to convert me.




1 comment:

  1. In the first one you look like a SPLITTING IMAGE of Blake Lively! I'd say that's a compliment of the HIGHEST ORDER! x

    ReplyDelete