15.1.11

it would be rude not to



The other day I walked past shoe-store Office and decided to go in just for the sake of looking at shoes, as you do.
Had a browse through the sale racks with not really expectations as I'm a size 6, possible the most common size out there, so all the nice shoes get taken before I even prepare myself for sale shopping.
However, someone must have been looking down on me nicely that day, because I stumbled across these little beauties. This made me very happy for three reasons:


1. I've been looking for something like this for a while.
2. There was only this one pair left and they just so happened to be in my size.
3. The best reason of all... These babies only set me back  £10!!


Now, I don't know about you, but coming across quality leather shoes, in a decent style, for that kind of price is something I've never encountered before. I probably would have bought them even if I didn't like them.


As you can imagine I was on top of the moon. Jealous much ladies?

2 comments:

  1. Love your shoes they were a great find! :)

    http://fashionbabesfashiondaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes!!!!<3

    It would be great if you could check out my blog sometime dear! I hope you like it:)

    xx

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete