25.1.11

stilettos and cobbled streets



Blazer - Zara, T-Shirt - Forever 21, Skirt - ASOS, Boots - Office

You've gotta love London, trouble is the train fares have soared, which I don't love.
Here's what I wore to a fancy dinner with my handsome man, who hates taking these blog photos.

I've been stuck in bed all day because I've been feeling like death warmed up, which is very unlike me. Dragged myself to the doctors and it turns out that I have tonsillitis and severe tension headaches. They're completely unrelated, it just seems that the universe wasn't happy with giving me just one illness, I deserved two. The result is that I can barely move and barely swallow and I have to take over 30 tablets a day. Fun fun fun!



8 comments:

  1. great name for a blog!
    this outfit is gorgeous.

    hope you feel better, tonsilitis is awful :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!!!<3

    Hope you get better soon!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super in love with your skirt and heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are lovely, what a cute couple you make! I hope you feel better soon!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your outfit, expecially skirt and heels!
    rally a good work!
    xoxo
    S


    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos, you look really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Those shoes are stunning.
    So glad I came across your blog - I am your newest follower!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete