15.1.11

take a look inside




Knit and Skirt - Both H&M

Just thought I would show you my room at university.
As well as fashion, I'm really into interior design, so when i moved into my new house in september, I couldn't wait to turn the plain room into somewhere stylish that I could happily spend 60% of the year in.
In the summer I raided car boot sales and picked up most of the pieces you can see on the shelves, as well as the red frames, which I hand-painted.
My favourite part of the room has got to be that fireplace, it's the prettiest part of the whole house and it's a bit weird that it's even there.
I also love my vintage trunks, my plant, and the lamp that my man got me for christmas. What do you think?


Quick outfit post and the end, just to show you how I've worn the new skirt.

12 comments:

  1. Nice room :) And I love love love your outfit, you've got style!!!

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've decorated it beautifully! you have a real eye for interior decoration.
    what uni do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to demontfort in Leicester, what about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for stopping by:)

    I'm following you now! Follow me back ?

    xx


    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that leather skirt, I've been on the hunt for one for absolute ages. I'm definitely going to give H&M a little look next time I'm in store. Love the way you've decorated your room at uni...it doesn't look like a normal student's accommodation - you're lucky! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the fireplace!!!!!!
    aww what a beautiful room. you're lucky to live there [=

    http://lifeverylovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! :) its very much appreciated and i am now following your blog, which is gorgeous by the way! love your mantelpiece in your room its amazing x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your room is so lovely :) I love the fireplace, it's a beautiful feature x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant believe your room at uni has a fireplace! how fabulous!
    xo

    christinaandcompany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for you comments! i really am liking your blog. Simplistic and very classy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these suitcases are cute!
    Lo from www.cottonwoolclouds.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your skirt! I have the same knit ;-)

    www.shopthelook.nl

    ReplyDelete