19.1.11

the denim double take



Denim Shirt - Zara, Jeans - Topshop, Clutch - Mango, Shoes - Office

Having a go at the double denim trend that will be around for ss11. It's a very relaxed and comfortable outfit, what do you think?

I'd like to say a whopping great thank you to all the followers and all the lovely comments people have been leaving me, cheers guys!

I'm also really excited about the fact that today I went and bought my first digital slr camera. It was painful handing over that kind of cash, but hopefully it will be worth it. I'm in London all weekend visiting my man, so posts may be a bit slow, but I should get lots of lovely photo's to show you, courtesy of my new camera. 

Have a great weekend everyone.


2 comments:

  1. denim on denim:) yep.. that's really lovely. here's me rockin' it: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2010/12/outfit-of-day_30.html

    ReplyDelete