24.1.11

london calling



Jumper - H&M, Shorts - River Island, Bag - Fossil, Hat - Topshop, Coat - Vintage, Boots - Oasis, Glasses - Rayban

Arriving into London St Pancras station to meet my man, wearing my comfy train outfit. As you can see I bought those River Island shorts I was lusting after a few weeks ago.

And yes, I'm wearing glasses, I'm meant to wear then all the time but I always forget, but getting trains is one of the times I need them the most, there's nothing worse than reading the boards wrong and hopping on the wrong train..



10 comments:

  1. i really like this look. so comfy yet chic...lovin the glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove the shorts! How much did you get those from?

    Thank you for your comment on my post btw. It really did make me laugh - you're so right!

    oh, and on a silly side note, the security word for this was 'flupee' and it made me laugh, so I thought'd I'd share :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers guys,

    and Tazz, shorts are £29 from River Island.

    haha I've had some strange ones too, waiting for a rude one to pop up, it will make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the glasses

    xo
    christina
    christinaandcompany.blogspot.com

    ps i just awarded you the stylish blogger award. take a look & congratulations! :) http://christinaandcompany.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-celebration-of-winning-this-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! nice shorts!
    www.cocoandolive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks a great 'travelling' outfit - love your blog! XX Following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there, i found you through jess at sparks and fireworks and i'm glad i did. love your posts, and your style! i've been inspired by your outfits.

    blessings,
    bex

    http://bexastylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts are amazing, and your hat looks so good on you. I love hats but I feel like I look weird in them x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loveee the shorts! Chic little train outfit!

    ReplyDelete