24.1.11

london calling



Jumper - H&M, Shorts - River Island, Bag - Fossil, Hat - Topshop, Coat - Vintage, Boots - Oasis, Glasses - Rayban

Arriving into London St Pancras station to meet my man, wearing my comfy train outfit. As you can see I bought those River Island shorts I was lusting after a few weeks ago.

And yes, I'm wearing glasses, I'm meant to wear then all the time but I always forget, but getting trains is one of the times I need them the most, there's nothing worse than reading the boards wrong and hopping on the wrong train..



11 comments:

  1. i really like this look. so comfy yet chic...lovin the glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the shorts! How much did you get those from?

    Thank you for your comment on my post btw. It really did make me laugh - you're so right!

    oh, and on a silly side note, the security word for this was 'flupee' and it made me laugh, so I thought'd I'd share :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheers guys,

    and Tazz, shorts are £29 from River Island.

    haha I've had some strange ones too, waiting for a rude one to pop up, it will make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the glasses

    xo
    christina
    christinaandcompany.blogspot.com

    ps i just awarded you the stylish blogger award. take a look & congratulations! :) http://christinaandcompany.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-celebration-of-winning-this-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit! nice shorts!
    www.cocoandolive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks a great 'travelling' outfit - love your blog! XX Following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey there, i found you through jess at sparks and fireworks and i'm glad i did. love your posts, and your style! i've been inspired by your outfits.

    blessings,
    bex

    http://bexastylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shorts are amazing, and your hat looks so good on you. I love hats but I feel like I look weird in them x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loveee the shorts! Chic little train outfit!

    ReplyDelete