21.1.11

bobbi you're the best



Bobbi Brown Eye Corrector Cream in 'Light Bisque'

I very rarely go back to the same product again and again, but this one is an exception. As I've literally just got my next pot, I thought I'd show it to you in all it's pristine glory, before I get my grubby fingers into it.

This does exactly what it says on the tin, well, pot.. 
Having terribly pale skin means that naturally you can see my under-eye bags from a mile off. Whether I've had a full nights sleep or not. Luckily this lovely creamy formula comes to my rescue. I think one of the great things about it is that it doesn't dry out my skin, which is really important. Who wants dry wrinkly eyes? I sure don't.

But to me, probably the best thing about it of all is the packaging. Sometimes it doesn't matter how good the product is, if it doesn't look nice, I won't get it. Bobbi Brown always gets this right, the packaging is simple yet sophisticated, and the continuation of black throughout her products makes it just a little bit sexy.

Anyway, beauty advice over now. I'm off to London.. Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

  1. P.S awesome blog name. What a great film :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love bobbi brown too, they also make the best foundation! lovely blog you've got! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love bobbi brown

    http://newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete